- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
Recently, Gamevil held a press meeting in Seoul, disclosing information about its upcoming 6 mobile games, namely, Nine Hearts, Alliance of Champions and Empires (A.C.E), ArcheAge Begins, Devilian Mobile, War of Crown and Royal Blood. According to James Song, Vice President of Gamevil, all the mobile games mentioned above will enter the global market.
I am not going to talk too much about Devilian and Royal Blood since we have introduced them in an previous article.
>>>>>>Gamevil Announces Devilian Mobile and Royal Blood Release Schedule
Just like most mobile MMORPGs, Devilian Mobile was adapted from the classic PC game Devilian. Players can expect to enjoy the 4 playable classes as well as the unique Devil transformation system. Besides the basic combat skills, players will be able to use the health absorb system which means the more damage you take the more you heal. 5V5 PVP mode will be available in the game.