- POE 3.2 Builds For Essentially the most Preferred In Bestiary League
- POE 3.2 Builds For Marauder Reference In Bestiary League
- sgamet | You Can Drive the Batmobile with the DC Super Heroes DLC
- Heart of Azeroth Gear Spells Previewed for Shaman & Hunter - sgamet.com
- sgamet | Ashes of Malmouth to be Required to Play the Forgotten Gods Expansion
A guide to finding the frozen cats for your home instance and getting the cat-made soup added with Wintersday 2016.
Getting the Super Hot Soups
You will need 4 soup and you want to get them together so you can heat them all at once without having to run back and forth. They can all be bought on the TP
- Bowl of Lemongrass Poultry Soup
- Bowl of Poultry and Winter Vegetable Soup
- Bowl of Poultry and Leek Soup
- Bowl of Saffron-scented Poultry Soup
Once you have the four soup, head to Maelstrom’s Core in Mount Maelstrom and interact with the Heart of the Destroyer. If the WP is contested you will need to take a longer route underground (follow dots on the map). Pick the option to warm some soup.
Rata Sum – [&BLgEAAA=]
This frozen cat is near the Rata Sum jail. To get to that area, run from Research Waypoint ([&BLgEAAA=]) and follow the arrows in the picture below.
The cat is frozen in a cube at one end of the jail. It wants the Super-Hot Lemongrass Poultry Soup
Hoelbrak – [&BIcDAAA=]
This cat is frozen right by one of the snow leopard statues next to the waypoint. It wants the Super Hot Poultry and Winter Vegetable Soup.
The Grove – [&BLwEAAA=]
Bottom level of The Grove, SE of Ronan’s Waypoint on one of the leaf pads. Give the super hot saffron-scented poultry soup.
Black Citadel – [&BDcEAAA=]
Follow the path SE of Junker’s Waypoint and you will come across this frozen cat. It will take a super-hot poultry and leek soup.
Once you have the four frozen cats saved, you can find them in your home instance. They will be chilling next to the pot of cat made soup. For humans this is located here in their home instance.