- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
Users of new processors running on Windows 7 or 8.1 are reporting that they are no longer receiving security updates (thanks, Arstechnica!). This move may not come as a big surprise, because Microsoft had already annouced its plans to block updates for operating systems older than Windows 10 on the grounds of unsupported hardware. Still, it might hurt to think that you may be missing some important Windows updates only because you own a badass CPU. Either that or you move to Windows 10 (which, incidentally, is no longer free).
Which processors are we actually talking about? Here