- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
A new bit of artwork for the upcoming Xbox One/Windows 10 exclusive State of Decay 2 illustrates the base building aspect of the game. The base building in the game is meant to portray how the survivors in the zombie apocalypse survive against a harsh, hostile environment.
“The story behind this image is really the story of how games are made. The team bringing State of Decay 2 to the world is bigger than it was the first time, and not all of the new people knew the game as intimately as you all know it. We needed something that would illustrate how base building means the people in our world are responsible for their own survival. It needed to make the act of choosing to grow food into something inspiring. What do you think, does this picture do the job?,” reads the description for the picture as shared by Microsoft’s community manager Josh Stein (via WCCFTech).
State of Decay 2 is due out on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs this year. You can check out the artwork in question below.