- POE 3.2 Builds For Essentially the most Preferred In Bestiary League
- POE 3.2 Builds For Marauder Reference In Bestiary League
- sgamet | You Can Drive the Batmobile with the DC Super Heroes DLC
- Heart of Azeroth Gear Spells Previewed for Shaman & Hunter - sgamet.com
- sgamet | Ashes of Malmouth to be Required to Play the Forgotten Gods Expansion
Capcom’s latest Street Fighter game has resulted in record numbers of players competing at the annual Evolution Championship Series fighting game tournament — better known as Evo. More than 4,000 players have signed up to play Street Fighter 5 at Evo 2016 in July, organizers said on Twitter.
Those numbers continue to rise, according to Evo reps, and there’s still two months left until the registration deadline.
Street Fighter 5‘s showing is impressive, considering that last year’s Evo saw 2,200 entrants competing in Ultra Street Fighter 4. The record number of competitors also means that early qualifying pools for Street Fighter 5 will run two days, not one, like last year.
Evo 2016 will feature nine games as part of the main competition: Street Fighter 5, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, Mortal Kombat X, Pokkén Tournament, Killer Instinct, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.
This year’s Evo will take place July 15-17 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, with Sunday’s finals taking over the 12,000-seat Mandalay Bay Events Center.