- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
NetEase Games has confirmed at G-STAR 2016 that their next flagship MMORPG War Rage will be launched in international market in 12 – 18 months from now, which means the game will be available globally in 2017. When the game releases worldwide, players will not only be able to play Chinese legions but also Medieval European legions. Read on to learn more details.
Related: War Rage Is the Most Promising Chinese MMO That Will Evolve to Sandbox Form
The game's executive producer Wang Xi reveals that they are working on the sandbox feature which will allow you to explore, build and develop the territories. He showed an image (see below) the first region you can explore, the northwestern China, known as the starting point of the Silk Road.
On the other hand, weather system is also in development and it will directly impact the gameplay.
There's no specific plan for global release since NetEase is still focusing on launching the game in China first. Then they will release the game in the west and on consoles (Wang Xi worked in Halo and Destiny team before and he has the experience on console). Finally they will look at the VR/AR version.
World of Warcraft Nostalrius Server Is Coming Back
Revelation Online Beginners Guide Part 1
First Impressions of Osiris: New Dawn – A Success Where No Man’s Sky Failed