- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
Nexon Korea and Barunson Games has just offered a fresh look at the upcoming MMORPG Astellia, an Unreal Engine 3 game made its debut in 2014. South Korean media inven has released a new gameplay trailer, showing the compelling combat system that integrates with card and summoning mechanics.
The game features 5 classes: Warrior, Archer, Rogue, Scholar and Mage. The summoning system is inspired by constellations, and there are hundreds of different companions players can summon. So it seems there will be 2 progression lines: player character and summoned companions. Which companions you bring to battle with you determins your play style and combat strategy.
Nexon will reveal more details of the game at G-Star 2016 later this month.