- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
The only thing I don’t like about the game so far (just hit lvl 20) is that at low levels, it’s super hard to make any money and everything’s way too expensive. As in, it costs 5 silver to buy 1 health potion, but quests are giving you like 20 or less copper, if any at all. At lvl 20, I have just barely over 5 silver, so in 20 lvls I made enough money to buy 1 fucking health potion. Granted, the game gives you a lot of free shit, but still.
Yes, sometimes requires a lot of Blade and Soul Gold, you need to buy BNS materials, equipment and other items, before I bought 100 BNS gold at R4PG.com, but still not enough, I think I will continue to buy Blade and Soul Gold at R4PG Gamer Store, the demand is really too more.
– See more at: http://www.r4pg.com/blade-soul/news/do-you-know-blade-and-soul-need-more-gold#sthash.tfLOknYO.dpuf