- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
Have you seen the new optional items that were added to the Mog Station? You may have noticed some adventurers on the ground in the various city-states… don’t worry, they’re fine!
Because these things couldn’t have just been added to the game… maybe behind a small quest? What exactly is the sub fee and money payed for dlc put into if they slap together emotes to sell them in a cash shop, something small like this should be free.
I would have loved to see this in a special event. Have it around for two weeks to get the emote, THEN sell it on the store for those that did not get it. Make it fair. Like with the Lightning set. You guys had an event to get the outfit and hairstyle. Then you sold it in store.