- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
I am missing out in this game by not knowing how to do it and end-up being killed. What do you press to do it? By that, I meant the rolling-dodge similar to Gears of War, parkour, and maybe Bourne. the dodge I am doing is just double or triple-pressing “A” or “Shift” + “A”. I have seen Swordmages do it, and my only question is, how?
I am just gonna use Ravec’s video as an example, and credit to the video goes to him, Ravec
on 0:02 ~ 0:03 or 0:04, you can see him roll similar to Gears of War. The dodging I am doing is different and I don’t know how to do that one. I need to know this for my survival. How do you do it?