- You Can Play A Way Out Online With Only One Copy on sgamet
- sgamet | Ask Dr. NerdLove: My Girlfriend Won’t Throw Out Her Old Wedding Photos
- sgamet - This 'March for Our Lives' Browser Game Helps Spread Awareness for Saturday's March
- The Best Video Game Trees, According To Someone Who Makes Them on sgamet
- sgamet | Far Cry 5 Has A Great Riff On Far Cry 4's Early Ending
Another month, another Forza Horizon 3 car pack? Not so fast. While the first Tuesday of the month usually introduces new cars to the FH3 roster, Turn 10 has opted to skip a month, and for good reason: Forza community manager Brian Ekberg gave us a hint about what’s to come in last week’s community Week In Review:
“We’ve got more great stuff coming in Forza Horizon 3, including the next expansion for the game which I know all of you are curious about,” Ekberg teased. “With that in mind, I wanted to let you all know that we will not have a new car pack for Forza Horizon 3 next week. There will be FH3 news and content in April and we’ll have more to say about that soon.”
The upcoming Forza Horizon 3 expansion will be a follow-up to the Blizzard Mountain expansion back in December. While there’s no concrete evidence that hint to what the next expansion will offer, a debug leak back in January revealed many Porsche vehicles are slated to join FH3’s roster, suggesting the expansion could potentially focus on the sports car marque.
The upcoming Forza Horizon 3 expansion is available to players with the Expansion Pass, or available separately for about $20 USD.
Are you excited for the next Forza Horizon 3 Expansion? Would you like to see more Porsches or prefer if the expansion offered something else instead? Let us know in the comment section below!