- POE 3.2 Builds For Essentially the most Preferred In Bestiary League
- POE 3.2 Builds For Marauder Reference In Bestiary League
- sgamet | You Can Drive the Batmobile with the DC Super Heroes DLC
- Heart of Azeroth Gear Spells Previewed for Shaman & Hunter - sgamet.com
- sgamet | Ashes of Malmouth to be Required to Play the Forgotten Gods Expansion
Epic Games released several VR demos before, including Bullet Train, Showdown, and some others. They were visually stunning but they remained a demo. Fortunately we don’t have to wait too long for a full-fledged Unreal Engine 4 VR game from Epic, and that’s Robo Recall, a FPS VR game. You need to watch the mind-blowing gameplay trailer below.
The game was announced at Oculus Connect 3, and it will be requiring the Oculus Touch controllers to play. You’ll be able to shoot almost everything in the action-packed shooter while you explore the futuristic world in VR. You can earn high scores by using creative combat tactics and skill shots as you teleport through city streets and rooftops in an awe-inspiring ballet of bullets.
Free for all Oculus Rift owners, the game will be coming in early 2017. There’s no word on whether the game will come to other VR platforms in the future.