- POE 3.2 Builds For Essentially the most Preferred In Bestiary League
- POE 3.2 Builds For Marauder Reference In Bestiary League
- sgamet | You Can Drive the Batmobile with the DC Super Heroes DLC
- Heart of Azeroth Gear Spells Previewed for Shaman & Hunter - sgamet.com
- sgamet | Ashes of Malmouth to be Required to Play the Forgotten Gods Expansion
The journey through Suramar has been fraught with intrigue and danger as the heroes of Azeroth have fought to help reclaim this shining city. It’s time to take the next step and face the challenges within the Nighthold.
The largest structure in the Broken Isles and among the grandest in all of Azeroth, the Nighthold stands as a testament to the achievements of the nightborne civilization. Centered around the Nightwell, the fount of arcane power that has sustained Suramar for centuries, these grounds were built as a haven from the worries of the world. But as a felstorm churns above the former temple of Elune across the bay, and Gul’dan himself now resides within the palace’s walls, those worries now begin—not end—here.
Artists and designers approached the creation of the city of Suramar with the aim of evoking the feel and bustle of a living city under occupation, the dungeon team wanted to make sure the Nighthold really felt like the grand palace of Suramar. From botanical gardens to guest quarters, from an observatory to chambers.